Monday, March 1, 2010

This is it...

Well, this is it America... I have finally reached my boiling point. I, like many, many, of you, spend countless hours...no....days....inconveniencing myself with niceness. Why oh why?!?!? did my mother and father have to raise me with good manners?! (SIGH) Well, America....since its considered taboo to speak the truth and act on certain instincts....then where better to dish it out than through a blog, get this....ONLINE!!! whew! I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders! No more thinking ridiculous thoughts about people and things in my head. And even better, YOU can hear it too! And living in a society where THE MOST ridiculous shit happens everyday means this well will never run dry. xoxo gossip girl. haha... just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment